what new patients need to know
What to bring
ON YOUR FIRST VISIT
(ALSO SEE “WHAT TO EXPECT” BELOW)
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Your insurance card(s) and photo I.D.
- Your prescription for physical therapy from your physician (if applicable)
- Payment for your co-pay or deductible
- List of current medications if Medicare is your primary insurance
- New Patient paperwork completed and printed (see Adobe PDF link below) OR plan to complete upon arriving 15 minutes before appointment
(CHECK BACK SOON FOR EASIER-TO-USE UPDATED FORMS THAT CAN BE EMAILED DIRECTLY TO US FOR IMPROVED CONVENIENCE)
What to Expect at Pinnacle Physical Therapy:
You Will be Treated With Respect
from empathetic, caring clinicians who aspire to help you achieve your goals.
You Will Receive a Full Orthopedic Evaluation
provided by an experienced licensed Physical Therapist.
You Will be Provided Extensive Education
on your diagnosis, prognosis and physical therapy treatment plan.
You Will be Given Ample Opportunity
to ask questions pertaining to your treatment or anything else necessary to put you at ease.
You Will Receive Evidence-Based Treatment
from empathetic, caring clinicians who aspire to help you achieve your treatment goals.
You Will be Provided With a Comprehensive Home Program
designed specifically for you at the completion of your therapy (if needed).